MOKIN Portable Power Station | 300W 288Wh
📢Only Sale For US
🏆 Won the 2023 Reddot Design Award
• MOKIN Smart 300W/288Wh 9-port power station.
• USB-C PD 100W passthrough quick charge and recharge port(IN/OUT).
• Built-in BMS&MPPT ensures multi-protection for the power station.
• The integrated MPPT controller enables the solar generator set to operate at its max power point.
• USB ports can charge up to 6 devices simultaneously.
• Universal Compatibility - compatible with a wide range of devices, including drones, cameras, and MacBooks.
About MOKiN 300W Portable Power Station
MOKiN 300W Portable Power Station: A portable power station for home backup and outdoor use. With 80000m Ah battery capacity, it is able to run most of your household appliances and meet your outdoor needs.
It can be fully charged to 80% in less than 2 hours. There are 3 charging options. You can fully recharge the portable power station from a wall outlet when at home, through a car outlet while traveling, or using a 120W solar panel for off-grid adventures.
9 versatile Ports:
Equipped with 2*USB C output, 2*USB A output, 1*car output, 2*DC ports, and 2*AC outlets. The 300W portable power station can charge more devices (e.g. phones, iPad, cameras, etc.) at the same time to meet all your needs.
Foldable & Portable Design:
MOKiN 300W portable power station weights only 8.1 LBS, making it easy to carry and suitable for camping, fishing, hiking, and RV traveling, etc.
What You Get:
1*MOKiN 300W Portable Power Station, 1*AC charging cable, 1*vehicle charging cable, 1*solar charging cable, 1*user manual, 3-year warranty and friendly customer service.
For Every Side of Life
Easy To Use - Only Need Two Steps
|Q：How do I store the Power Station when not in use?|
|A：1. Turn it off and store in a well-ventilated and dry place; 2. Discharge and fully recharge the power station at least once every 3 months.|
|Q：Does the 300W Power Station support pass-through charging?|
|A：Yes, it supports pass-through charging.|
|Q：What type of solar panels can charge the Power Station?|
|A：The solar panel with a rated voltage of less than 23.5V.|