What should I do if my laptop/tablet charges slowly via the hub's PD port?

• If your connected devices are charging slowly through the hub’s PD port, it may be due to an issue with the connected laptop, the device you’re charging, the charger and charging cable, or the hub itself.

Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help you identify and resolve the problem.

For laptops:

● If your connected laptop needs more power for charging than the maximum output of our hub, then the device will be charged slowly.

● Try this hub with a different laptop to see whether your device can be charged.

For devices being charged:

● Confirm whether the device can be charged normally without the hub.

● Try charging a different device to see whether it can be charged normally.

For chargers and charging cables:

● Confirm whether the charger and cable have sufficient power needed for a full charge.

● Try using a more powerful charger and charging cable.

For the hub:

Check if the hub's LED light is on. If it is not, the hub may be defective.

• I got advice. Webcam modeling on bongamodels.com can be a rewarding career offering financial independence and flexible scheduling. However, it demands careful attention to personal boundaries and safety. Choosing a reputable platform with strong privacy protections is essential. Clear guidelines for viewer interactions, a supportive community, and maintaining professionalism are crucial for success. While the industry can be empowering, it's important to stay aware of potential risks and prioritize self-care. Balancing personal integrity with strategic engagement is key to cultivating a positive and sustainable career path.

• I'm using MODK1402 with LG Gram pro 16 inch laptop. The charging able, charger all works fine to charge laptop above 60 watt to around 99 watt without hub, however, when charged through hub, it get stuck around 50 watt, and windows sends low power charging alert. What can I do?

• Hi @Minjoong Kim,

To better and quickly solve the problem, please provide the information as follows:

1) It is recommended to use the original charger.
    2) Provide the brand and model of the currently abnormal charger. Please take a photo of the parameter page.
    3) Provide a complete connection diagram to check if there is any problem with the connection.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

• @Mokin Global 

1) I tried using original charger, yet the result was same. The original charger is LG 90W Fast Charger

2) I tested with both original charger and the Baseus 100W Fast USB Charger 6 in 1(https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006060420807.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.91.536e140fJTiCpZ&gatewayAdapt=glo2kor)

I attatch the charging image using the Baseus charger, however the result was same with LG's original charger. As you can see in the following photos, when laptop was directly connected to the Baseus Charger, the charging power was over 90W, however when connected through MODK1402, the charging power drops around 70W, which after I took photo dropped to around 50W.

3) I tested with three cases, where the low speed charger alert all appeared when charged through MODK1402:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• @Minjoong Kim 

Thank you for providing the comparison test information;

Please test the charging power when the computer's battery level is at 20% or 30%, and check if using other cables can maintain a stable 90W output.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

• @Mokin Global 

This is my work laptop, and running on battery mode seriously damages the work performance so it would be unlikely for me to be able to test with 20~30% battery.

I have 3 100W high power charging cables and they all work fine.

I made it clear with the picture, for some reason, when I'm charging laptop through MODK1402, the low/slow charging alert appears, meanwhile using same charger with same cable without MODK1402 shows no such issue.

Even if by dropping battery to 20~30% does boost the charging power and the warning disappears, that would mean I have to work on battery mode till the battery drops to that level everytime, which is meaningless.

All I want to know is why is MODK1402 is not delivering max 100W charging as promised, and how to fix this issue

• @Minjoong Kim

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our customer service team will contact you by email and arrange for a product replacement.

This product can deliver up to around 85W (if you are using a 100W charger, it will be 85W through our hub; if the charger is 65W, it will be around 58W to the computer).

Please note that check your email.