June 21 - 【MOKiN Summer Celebration Start】Become an Experience Officer, Win Exclusive Rewards!

• Dear MOKiN Community Members,

As summer heats up, MOKiN brings you a refreshing special event! We invite you to become our "MOKiN Experience Officer" and have the chance to win exclusive rewards. Here are the detailed rules of the event; let's explore the wonderful summer together!

【Participation Method】

Follow the latest dated posts in this group and participate in the discussion to win a place.

【Event Time】

Event Duration: June 17th 00:00 - June 23rd 23:59 (UTC+8)

Forum Announcement of Lucky Winners: 10:00 - 11:00 AM daily (UTC+8)

【Event Rewards】

Reward Name: MOKiN 5-Port Ultra Slim USB 3.0 Hub

Learn More:https://mokinglobal.com/products/mokin-5-port-ultra-slim-usb-3-0-hub

【Notes】

The daily updated post will give away a specific number of rewards for free, first come.

Users who are selected for free in the event will no longer participate in the subsequent draw.

Please ensure that your images and comments do not infringe on the copyright of others and do not contain any illegal content.

The final interpretation right of the event belongs to the MOKiN team.

We look forward to your active participation; let's enjoy the shopping fun and share your wonderful moments in MOKiN's summer celebration!

Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!

【MOKiN Team】

• Is it OK to leave a comment here? That sounds like fun. I'm in.

• @K K Of course. Thanks for your participation. We will contact you in the forum background and register your delivery address.

Please pay attention to your information.

• My MacBook Air can flawlessly run on two separate displays (not mirrored) with the help of this gizmo, so I always remember it—a real game-changer!

• @Evan Robert 

• @Evan Robert Thank you for sharing the product-using experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that your MacBook Air is running perfectly on two separate displays with the help of our product. 

We will contact you in the forum background.