HDMI ports on new dock not working

• I just bought a new dock from Amazon.  It is a USB C Laptop Docking Station - compatible for Dell/HP/Lenovo.  MOUC0221-US is the model number I believe.  I also just bought two new Sansui 27" FHD LED Monitors model ES-27X3AL.  Neither of the monitors work when they are plugged into the dock.  I can log them into the Lenovo laptop and they work just fine.  The mouse works via the dock and the pc recognizes the dock.  I'm at a loss on what else to try - please help!

• Hi @Michelle Turner

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Please provide your detailed laptop model( Such as: HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1).

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards

• @Mokin Global I have a similar issue. Mine is Acer Spin 3. Any ideas on what to do? 

• Hi @Stephanie Mak

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

To better solve the problem, please provide the product model and SN.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards

• @Mokin Global Same issue as @Michelle Turner. I have a Lenovo laptop, Thinkpad T14s Gen2 on Windows 11 version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.3155) and had another docking station that 2 monitors (one HMDI and one VGA) worked with until recently... I just bought a new MOKiN 12-1 dock from Amazon.  It is a USB C Laptop Docking Station - compatible for Dell/HP/Lenovo, including my model, according to the Amazon ad.  MOUC0221-US is the model number I believe, but it's very hard to read it. 

Neither of the monitors work when they are plugged into the dock.  I can plug the the HDMI monitor directly into the Lenovo laptop and it works just fine.  The mouse and keyboard both work via the dock and the laptop recognizes the dock and is charging through it. 

I don't know if it's a driver issue, defective dock, or something else, but I've ruled out a monitor or cord issue.

• @Mokin Global and @Michelle Turner - I just resolved the issue with Lenovo! I tried a different laptop PC (with the same Windows version and build) and everything worked, so I ruled out the docking station as the problem (and the old dock also). Short story... called Lenovo, verified drivers and BIOS updates had been done. Did an emergency pin reboot, and Voila! everything works again! I supposed we could return the new dock since it wasn't really needed, but I like it better than the other one now that everything works. I hope that this can help others with the same issue!