12 in 1 adapter will not recognize LAN

• Hi

I just connected a Mokin 12 in 1 adapter to my Macbook Pro 2017 running OSX Ventura.

Power, USB keyboard and mouse works fine, but when i connect LAN it is not recognized. LEDs at the plug lights up fine.

If i then connect the LAN cable to the adapter via a USB-c adapter through one of the USB ports on the adapter it works fine.

What could be the problem ?

• Hello @Jakob Jensen 

I'm sorry this happened, in order to better solve your problem:

❶It is suggested that you can unplug the network cable and plug it in again, or replace another network cable and plug it into the product to see if it works?
    ❷In addition, please check whether there is a new local connection in the network and internet settings. If there is, it means that the network port is normally recognized. You may need to consider whether the network cable and the network itself are unblocked. It is recommended to find a C-mount mobile phone or tablet to connect to the hub and plug in the network cable to see if it can work normally. If it works, then explain There is no problem with the product, it may be a problem with the settings of your computer or the computer.
    During this period, you can observe how the lights of the network port are on.
    ❸At the same time, in the case of connecting more devices, the charger must be connected to the PD port of the product to supply power, otherwise the network port may also be invalid.

Please try according to our suggestion first, if the network port still does not work after testing, please contact us.

Best regards

MOKIN sopport