USB Logitech Keyboard Freezing & Pausing

• Hi, pulling my hair out, so any pointers or help appreciated.
    Bought a new MSI laptop with 13th Gen i9 CPU and Thunderbolt 4 port, plus a mokin docking station MOUC0218, with the ideal of running everything through it. From the start though, my wireless Logitech keyboard would stop responding, then start typing again, then stop again, then start again (plus mouse pointer rather juddery). I also have a 2nd Keyboard/mouse, so swapped them around, but same problem. I tried all the docks USB ports, but no change. I resorted to plugging it directly into the laptops USB 3.2 port (it doesnt have any 2.0 ports), which improves things for a while, but still has these issues in time. Even with the dock plugged into the laptop but nothing plugged into it, the issue is there. I've ended up plugging the HDMI directly into the laptop & unplugging the dock, which makes it redundant.
    Please could anyone makes some suggestions, as it's taking the shine off having a new laptop & dock, cheers.

• Hi @Mark Cooper 

To better solve your problem, please try these:

① Insert an empty hub, and then insert the receiver of the wireless keyboard and mouse into the USB port of the laptop itself. Will the wireless keyboard also be abnormal?
    ② The computer is not connected to the hub, but the receiver of the wireless keyboard and mouse is inserted into the USB port of the laptop itself. Will the wireless keyboard and mouse be abnormal?
    ③ If the wireless keyboard and mouse are abnormal without connecting to the hub, it may be a problem with the wireless keyboard and mouse; if the wireless keyboard and mouse are abnormal with the hub, it may be affected by the frequency. See if the wireless keyboard and mouse are equipped with an extension cable or use a USB port farther away from the hub to connect the receiver.
    ④ Try to use a wired keyboard and mouse.

• Thanks for the reply, I've been doing some playing around myself and have worked out the problem, cause & the solution, which will hopefully help others.
    Without an ethernet cable plugged into the dock, I can plug the keyboard transceiver into either the dock or laptop directly & everything works fine. But plug an ethernet cable into the dock and the keyboard is aweful, regardless of where the transceiver is located (but worse if in the dock). 
    The solution/workaround, plug a short 50cm USB extension cable into the docks USB2.0 port & plug the transceiver into the end of that, so it's a good distance away from the dock!
    So obviously plugging an ethernet cable into the dock causes it to transmit a signal for some reason, that interferes with the 2.4 ghz wireless keyboard/mouse transceiver.
    A little annoying, but a decent workaround until I replace it with a bluetooth keyboard & mouse.
    Thanks again.

• Thanks for sharing !

This sounds amazing as I found it very much useful
    and informative to be honest. Also, I have gone through this post which
    definitely helped me out a lot as a new member I am looking forward for more
    such discussions.