Suggestion Survey - Improve the product functions to convenient our life

• Hi

We are conducting a survey to gather insights on the needs and preferences of docking station users. Your feedback is valuable to help us improve our products and services to better meet your needs.

Would you want a docking station that can expand your devices and as well as charge your laptop and phone simultaneously?

Write down your view and put forward your valuable suggestions to make our products to better meet your needs. 

• I'm upgrading from Intel-based Macbook Pro to M2 Macbook Air
    So I'm losing 2 USB-C ports 馃槦
    I have 2  MOKIN USB-C adapters - but these need more USB-C ports!
    So I need a 4-5 USB-C port hub including HDMI and must allow power up to maybe 75W - new product opportunity for Mokin in the Macbook Air space

Would I want a docking station that can expand my devices and as well as charge my laptop and phone simultaneously??

Here's a challenge - make the power adapter as slim as Apple and Anker do and this might work - almost everything in my world is now USB-C and I have 2 adapters for the rare occasions when I need to utilize USB-A.
    So if slim enough, not chunky and supports USB-C and HDMI, then YES! 

Thanks for reading  - jp

• Dear @JP Wright

Thanks for your views!

This is our new product survey, we will listen to the customer's suggestion and combine the product to design it. Improving the product function to make our products to better meet your needs.